It has been our constant endeavour to offer not only the best possible education to your ward, but also to facilitate various activities requiring your involvement, through optimum and best use of latest technology and services. To make fee payments easier and from the comfort of your home/office we have now integrated an online fee payment facility in collaboration with PAYTM.
How to Pay Fee online on PAYTM
- Click on above link basis the class of student and thereafter select the applicable wing i.e. Nursery Wing (Nursery / KG class) or Main Wing ( I to XII class) under ‘Select your Institute’s Area’.
- Enter student Admission Number (4 digit number) in the field ‘Admission Number’ and click Proceed button
- Details of student will display (Name, Section, Class, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name). Please check if the details are correct or not. In case of incorrect details, please get in touch with Accounts Department, DA Ferozepur.
- Select the months for which you wish to deposit the fee
- Basis the months selected, total fee payment amount shall be calculated
- Upon confirming the total amount to be paid, click Proceed button
- Select the desired payment method (UPI, RuPay Debit card, Net Banking, Debit/Credit card, Paytm wallet balance)
- Basis the selection of payment method, additional convenience charges may be levied (Mentioned Below). The same shall be displayed upon selection of a particular payment method. Please note that these charges are not collected by Darshan Academy and are collected by Gateway Payment / Banking authorities.
- After confirming the amount, click on Pay
- Upon completing payment, you will get an acknowledgment from Paytm along with a confirmation via SMS and E-mail registered with Paytm. The acknowledgement and confirmation shall carry an ‘Order ID’ which can be used as reference in future.
- Accounts Department would separately share fee receipt upon receipt of confirmation from Paytm (usually between 2-5 days, subject to confirmation from Paytm of transaction being successful)
CLICK HERE to see convenience charges relating to different modes of payment.
|Payment Method.||Convenience Charges|
|Debit Card (RUPAY)||NIL|
|Debit Card (Others)||0.4% for transaction below ₹2,000
0.9% for transaction more than ₹2,000